Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

This is my first entry, so I thought I'd share a bit about me.

I was born in Virginia. I started my life in a pet store with my brother, Angus. One day my mom and dad came in the store adopted us. Angus and I never really got along. I got mad at him all the time and we fought a lot. It drove my dad crazy. Angus went to live with our grandma in VA. My family moved to California. My new house in CA was really nice. I had a great yard to run in. Well, we ended up moving back to Virginia for my dad's job with AOL. Meanwhile my mom and dad decided to get a divorce. I don't really know what that is, except that I had two houses to live in. Eventually both my mom and dad didn't have time for me. This mean guy said I bit him and that he would get my mom in lots of trouble if I didn't move away. My dad couldn't take me full time because his new wife to-be was allergic to me.

So... one day in October 2001 I jumped in the car with them and my two sisters and we drove to Maryland. I went for a walk and smelled lots of good smells. My dad and sisters left me with this lady. I cried a little, but then the lady took me on another walk. She let me sleep in her bed with her. I don't know where my dad went, but I felt safe with this lady.

Now... eight years later this lady is my mommy and I love her sooo much! I think I loved her since the day after we met. I am the luckiest dog in the world!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment