Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas 2010 in Michigan (Why do I Have a Bow on My Butt?)


It was a long nine hour drive to Nana's. I didn't mind it too much because I got to sleep in the back seat the whole way! Mommy was really tired though. I had a good time, but I had some bad times too.

First of all, I can't see very well anymore and I fell down the basement stairs twice ! That was not cool! I was okay, just a little sore and shaken. Mommy didn't see me do it the first time and the second time was because I wasn't looking when I walked in from the garage and I just stepped forward instead of turning into the family room. I hate stairs! Mommy carried me up and down the stairs every time at bedtime because once during the summer I slipped down the wooden stairs and skidded into the hall closet. Why does Nana have to have such a big house?

Secondly, I fell in the swimming pool, twice! Yeah, twice! It was dark,cold and snowy. I was pooping and I just turned the wrong way and slipped into the pool. Thankfully it was frozen over like a skating rink. Mommy ran out of the house and jumped down and lifted me out both times. How embarassing! After the second incident Mom wouldn't let me out in the pool area anymore. Plus, it rained the day after Christmas and the pool got slushy.

Another not fun thing that happened to me was I got a haircut. I like the ladies there, but I hate bathtime and I hate being combed! I like how soft my fur is afterwards. So does Mommy. She hugs and kisses me alot. I have to tell her to get off of me!

Overall, Christmas was good. I got lots of treats and good food. I got to see my doggy cousins, Suzy and Fez. I peed in Nana's house. I don't know why. Something weird is going on with me. Nana says it's my diabetes. I've been better now that I am back at home, but I did pee right in front of my mom today while she was sitting on the couch. Sometimes I just can't help it.

My New Year's resolution is to be a better blogger and pee less in the house.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment